6 WEEK PROGRAMME
The only group pain relief classes available in Auckland.
Easily Learn to Dramatically Release Muscle Pain
in your back, neck, shoulders, hips, buttocks, arms, hands, legs and chest
- Do you suffer from muscle pain?
- Have you been injured and never fully recovered?
- Did you overuse your body during the initial stages of recovery and are still in pain?
- Do you suffer from repetitive strain or sciatica?
- Do you sit all day, work on a computer or do any repetitive movements?
- Are you stressed?
- Do your shoulders or back ache?
- Are your muscles tight or stiff?
- Do you have scar tissue?
- Are you willing to continue to be in pain or do you want to experience pain relief now?
Learning to stretch and use massage balls on a regular basis can
- Dramatically reduce pain
- Increase freedom of movement and flexibility
- Release stress and tension, and create more ease in your life
- Help improve sleep
- Manage and ease repetitive strain
- Manage and release sciatic pain
- Release scar tissue that restricts movement and creates pain
- Release trigger points that cause spasm, and pain in other areas of the body
- Improve poor posture that is contributing to pain
- Improve circulation, help cleanse the body and boost the immune system
- Improve athletic performance and recovery
- Increase energy and vitality and feel more happy and relaxed
Watch what you’ll learn here:
– Massage Balls for Repetitive Strain in Hip & Thigh
– Massage Balls for the shoulder and side of leg
– Massage Balls for knee injury/surgery
These clinics are not suitable for anyone
- In extreme pain
- With an acute injury or been injured in the past 3 weeks
- Recovering from a bad strain – this depends on the severity, please call the clinic
- Recovering from a recent operation
- Nerve damage, numbness or pins and needles
- A vertebral joint condition
- If you have fibromyaligia or a debilitating condition
For any of these please contact the clinic for other options.
About the Facilitator
Valee More has put together this first ever pain relief clinics for group participation and can’t wait to share her knowledge so that you can relieve pain easily and quickly.
Valee has been a bodywork therapist since 1998 and specialises in chronic musculoskeletal pain relief, as well as mental, emotion pain relief and relationship issues. She is an avid self-help and personal development coach in these areas.
She has suffered from repetitive strain injury and recovered from partial hip ligament separation, so deeply understands the healing process. She received many 1-on-1 physio-pilates sessions, including the use of massage balls, to help her recover from the hip ligament injury.
She has worked with many clients and the results for some have been dramatic even after one session:
Testimony – Chronic Pain Relief After 3 Years of Continuous Pain
The Day after the First Session: Today I have felt an uncommon ease…a very welcome place to be in! For the first time in 3 years I am not in PAIN. I am aware of the area but there is an ease and the
deep loud ache and intense high pitched burning are not present. I am feeling immense Gratitude right now. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Valee….. Jamala Smyth
The exercises given in the clinics are those that Valee shares with her clients.
BOOK NOW and receive a FREE $30 voucher for a 1-on-1 session with Valee
Cost: Prepay $250 or a $100 deposit to secure your place and $200 paid on the first clinic
– 22nd February 2017
– 1st March 2017
– 15th March 2017
– 22nd March 2017
– 29th March 2017
– 5th April 2017
Time: 7.00 – 8.30pm
Venue: Global Health Clinics
Reserve your spot NOW as there are only 10 places available
What you need to bring/wear on the day:
- Bring pen, note paper
- 2 Tennis balls
- Mat if you have one
- Wear loose clothing
- Tie up long hair