Find out your health and wellbeing markers
The best way to navigate towards optimum health is to know where you are first!
By having a holistic health and wellbeing assessment, you can find out:
- Aspects of your life that have been sub-optimal, but you have just “coped”
- Your energy levels throughout the day
- Hormones and women’s monthly cycles
- How well you are managing stress and fatigue
- Whether you are getting enough sleep or rest
- Influences in your life that may be adversely affecting your health, like toxins, viruses, EMF, allergies
- Whether you may need supplements or improved diet to overcome nutritional deficiencies
This introductory assessment session will help you develop an effective self-care plan and make recommendations for any further assessments or treatments you might benefit from.
Once we know your current health and wellbeing status, we can help you design a comprehensive program to obtain definite improvements over a period of 3 months, 6 months, or longer, depending on your current health.
Our holistic health and wellbeing programs are designed according to your needs, your budget, and the amount of commitment you wish to put in. The programs work on all levels of your being – physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Top-quality supplements which are highly-researched and tested
- Nutrition recommendations
- Exercise and Yoga recommendations
- HOCATT ozone treatments
- Ajna Light treatments to stimulate brain health
- A range of powerful new mental and emotional tools including EFT, PSYCH-K Multiple Brain and more
- Meditation, mindfulness and guided relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
- Osteopathy, cranio sacral, acupuncture
- Massage – full body, head, feet
Your holistic assessment can be provided by:
Wellness Assessment & Coordination Manager
If you don’t really know where to start, John will personally go over the initial questionnaire with you and guide you through the services and practitioners available here at Global Health. He will find a suitable program for you tailored to your individual needs.
If you are dealing with a predominantly physical issue, the nutritionist will provide you with a nutritional & lifestyle program; and recommend further steps necessary to explore any underlying dysfunction.
Psychological and Emotional Welfare
If you are dealing with a predominantly mental/emotional issue, our therapists can help you develop an appropriate action plan to create a more positive balance in your life
If you prefer, our mindfulness and lifestyle therapist can meet with you to explore your situation holistically and provide safe and effective natural solutions for your problems. They will refer you to other practitioners at the clinic to enhance your health as appropriate.