“Kiwi Hemp” Seed Oil is grown spray free by our experienced and dedicated HempFarm growers, on pristine fertile land throughout our beautiful country, New Zealand.
This season we have successfully grown and harvested 500ha of hemp for food, fibre and hurd. Our freshly cleaned seed is delivered to our new purpose built dedicated hemp food facility, where we cold press and double filter, to supply you with the most deliciously fresh, nutty, pure “Kiwi Hemp” Seed oil in the world.
Hemp seed oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. Nutritious hemp seed oil provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body – it is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) an anti-inflammatory Omega 6.
Hemp seed oil contains two absolutely essential fatty acids to maintain great health, Omega 6 and Omega 3. They are known to be essential, because our bodies cannot make them, so we need to get these nutrients from our daily diet. Unlike other sources of these essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides an ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3, which helps the body utilize these nutrients, boost metabolism, support immunity, reduce inflammation in joints and promote heart health.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil which contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Grown and pressed from 100% New Zealand hemp seed (We don’t blend with imported seed).
Hemp seed oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.How to take hemp seed oil:
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.