Come to Global Health Clinics in Takapuna for a range of massage therapies by qualified practitioners.
Just off the motorway, close to Takapuna town centre. In a beautiful character villa with a comfortable and professional environment.
Professional staff who care
Our practitioners are qualified in a range of therapies, and offer therapeutic and relaxation massage for all needs. Whether you are stressed and want to relax, whether you have musculoskeletal pains, or whether you are an athlete needing to improve performance, we can help you.
FI RUTLAND – MANAKI & INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE, REIKI & REFLEXOLOGY
Fi Rutland introduces a special quality of harmonious care and a deep kindness for our clients treating the whole person, body & mind.
With a nursing background Fi works with some of our advanced therapies, including Bio-pulse detox therapy, Bioptron Light therapy, and various forms of Ozone Therapy.
For more than 35 years Fi has practiced a wide range of modalities including Reflexology, Manaki massage, Indian Head massage, Reiki, Foot Mobilisation and Psychosynthesis.
She has a passion for the health of feet, your source of connection with the earth, especially using Reflexology and Foot Mobilisation. The correlations between the feet and health have been understood in many traditions and anyone who has had reflexology will recognise this.
HESTER SCOTT – RAINDROP TECHNIQUE™ AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
Raindrop Technique™ is a profound therapy which involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour; however the benefits may last up to a week or more.
- Balancing and Re-aligning the energetic body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and energetic alignment to the body.
- Reducing stress – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Easing muscle pain after exercise – Muscles that are tense and in minor discomfort due to exercise will also benefit.
- Emotional wellbeing and release – Essential oils or anything that you “smell” can have an effect on the limbic system where emotions are stored in the “brain’s emotional computer”.
- Helping detox the body – The oils that are high in phenols may cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
Hester works with people of all ages and is excited to introduce the Raindrop Technique™ to help you manage stress and recover control of your wellbeing.