Come to Global Health Clinics in Takapuna for a range of massage therapies by qualified practitioners.
Just off the motorway, close to Takapuna town centre. In a beautiful character villa with a comfortable and professional environment.
Professional staff who care
Our practitioners are qualified in a range of therapies, and offer therapeutic and relaxation massage for all needs. Whether you are stressed and want to relax, whether you have musculoskeletal pains, or whether you are an athlete needing to improve performance, we can help you.
ANTONIO PALMERO – MASSAGE & ACUPUNCTURE
Antonio offers therapeutic massage with acupuncture, if required, which are quick, safe and effective ways to relieve stress and prevent the development of stress-related ailments.
His extensive study and long years of practice have provided him with a rare depth of knowledge and profound intuitive approach to musculoskeletal problems.
He qualified as a Doctor of Chinese Medicine in London, has worked in Beijing hospitals, and has pursued a lifetime of training in a wide range of manual therapies, including Swedish, Sports, Thai, and Hawaiian Massage, Reflexology, Neuromuscular Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Positional Release, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Therapy. Antonio has also pursued postgraduate studies in Manipulative Therapy and Joint Mobilisation at AUT.
Antonio can provide ACC therapy for approved long-term injury recovery and rehabilitation work.
HESTER SCOTT – RAINDROP TECHNIQUE™ AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
Raindrop Technique™ is a profound therapy which involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour; however the benefits may last up to a week or more.
- Balancing and Re-aligning the energetic body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and energetic alignment to the body.
- Reducing stress – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Easing muscle pain after exercise – Muscles that are tense and in minor discomfort due to exercise will also benefit.
- Emotional wellbeing and release – Essential oils or anything that you “smell” can have an effect on the limbic system where emotions are stored in the “brain’s emotional computer”.
- Helping detox the body – The oils that are high in phenols may cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
Hester works with people of all ages in any area of life where people want substantial change – for example health and body, prosperity, spirituality, relationships, grief and loss, personal power, and self esteem. She is excited to introduce the Raindrop Technique™ to help you manage stress and recover control of your wellbeing.